Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My intent and focus is clear

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Sadge

In order to create success and money in my life, my intent and focus must be clear. I can then let the universe take care of the details.


I’ve got an interesting perspective on life in that even if I don’t get what I want initially I view that disappointment as a pothole or a stone in the road. This disruption in my journey motivates me along the road toward my goals or hearts desire. I am positive that my intentions will eventually get me to the vision I’ve created.

The Sadge Moon gives us the ability to see the bigger picture. Look beyond the horizon or at least over the top of the rock. Mercury retrograde is an opportunity to review or revisit past issues/situations and “play it again”. This gives us an interlude for deep healing.

A number three day is a vibrant vortex of chatter and movement – catch pu with a friend or share ideas in an online forum. Help someone who is struggling with this sluggish Mercurial energy. Quite often when we reach down and lend a hand we become the benefactors.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment