Friday, August 12, 2011

I nurture gratitude

Friday 12 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Aquarius

When I express gratitude for what I have in life, I learn not to take things for granted.

I love this affirmation. I have been such a gratitude junkie over the past few years. Even when times are tough I’ve taken those incredible disappointments to consider how fortunate I am. I give thanks for the blessings in my life. This process keeps me focused on what blessings I already have – how rich and potent my current phase is – this prevents me from “desiring” more or filling the void of disappointment up with unnecessary possessions or “love substitutes” like food etc.

Times are tough right now – economically, emotionally and in some cases, physically. When we are grateful for what we have it creates a landmark of realisation in our journey that we have all that we need – right here; right now. This acknowledgement creates a powerful force of positive energy which vibrates out into our life. We are at the vortex of change – see it; feel it and ensure that it is a positive force.

The Moon moves into the eleventh house on her trek around the zodiac. The Aquarian Moon is a doorway to humanity and our fellow citizens in the global village.

Take the essence of this number six day and be a responsible change-agent – offer love and support to your brother or sister – make a difference in someone’s life with a smile or a genuine word of love and peace.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment