Sunday, May 10, 2009

The End


Today brings the official end to our holiday – sad but true.  We’ve had a great time with lots of relaxation and a fine time of rejuvenation.  Now it’s time to return home to the rituals of our daily life.  The Virgo moon and sun in Taurus will definitely help with the determination and drive to accomplish this next phase.

I’ve enjoyed the vagabond existence over the past week.  Yesterday was brilliant with a morning shopping flurry in Sydney then off to celebrate the Aries/Taurus birthdays in the family.  We visited with my son and his family – what a treat?  I got to play with my grandsons who are always fabulous fun.

The joy and bliss is in the moment with lots of laughter and spontaneous creativity; I always leave their home feeling sated emotionally and exhausted physically with a day of raucous laughter, innovative games and steely negotiation on the agenda.  They are my living, breathing joy!

Now for the packing (again) and back to Canberra for the working week.  I am slightly pleased to go back home and feel the energy of my own residence.  Back to work tomorrow to re-establish my routines and get back into the corporate world.

The End of a great ride!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment