Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Golden Temple


The High Priestess reminds me of the recent footprints of my journey.  They have been laden with despair and rejection.  The treacherous comments of others and venomous barbs have perpetrated the delicate layer of my soul.

While recovering from the taunts of others I have arrived at a summit of peace and kindness. This hiatus in my odyssey has layered Teflon coating now allowing the sludge to stick to this gossamer veneer.  The beauty I hold in my heart is mirrored in my thoughts and words rejecting the tendrils of evil from permeating my soul.

The Hierophant, wise and deliberate in his stare counsels me and offers the allure of a golden interval.  This pristine breathing space allows time to heal.  Deep within his temple of protection I am able to find the tormented parts of me and cure the crevices of agony which have been slashed by the vileness of the “dark ones”.

This morning I woke feeling renewed.  It wasn’t just a satisfied feeling of a rich rejuvenating slumber.  Instead I felt that I had returned from a journey to a healing portal – a place where Angels and sagacious beings joined forces and beamed blessings of love into my being.

I stretched and smiled, “chanted get out of bed, sleepy head” to begin my morning rituals.  Lingering words of erudite visitors whispered spasms of encouragement. During this period of I dripped essential oils into burners placed around my home, lighting them with plausible optimism to bring a cleansing and infuse the home with a recipe for well being.

After picking up my journal the conversation began with an overview of yesterday’s adventure and an acknowledgement that I need to honour me and my promise to myself for good health and happiness.  The atmosphere of my home is swaddling me in a garden of ambrosia; nectar selected carefully to ensure love, peace and harmony.

The gentle sounds of rhythms lull me into a sacred cavern.  My soul is connected to the Divine and my heart pumps out tantric messages of peace.  Eleanor Roosevelt once said, “It isn’t enough to talk about peace; one must believe in it.  And it isn’t enough to believe in it; one must work at it!”

So, my personal mission for today is to being into my corner of the Universe.  I will go out and spread this seed to the world through positive thoughts and demonstrate peace with my actions.  What will you do?

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment