Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jet propulsion


The fiery energy of the moon in Aires brings a jet propulsion blast to the mid week hump. The Empress exuberantly pregnant is serene in her demeanor. She augurs a time of new conditions, a phase filled with fresh perspectives. The chariot hurtles down two simultaneous paths and while I am aware that I am in control of the harnesses the momentum is blistering. The world is constant in my spread of late – it reminds me of how fortunate I am – surrounded by the ripe golden benefices ready for the picking.
Today is a day of conclusion. A number nine day promises resolution to projects and or conditions. It’s a time to gather resources and consider the, “where to from here” scenarios.
I am tired and a day of rest would be a great remedy for this great weariness; although that attitude would not align to the team spirit. A day off work to lounge at home would be inconsiderate and selfish. I am one of the lucky ones as I have a job to go to – so I must do my bit.
The nudge of the Aries ram boosts my energy – I am ready to spring into action or should I stay saunter into action. The stoic words of Theodore Roosevelt perish my lazy thoughts, “Far and away the best prize that life offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” So Be It!
Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment