Sunday, May 24, 2009

Punch the clock


An 11/2 day portends to a public/private day. It’s Friday, the last day of the working week. I’m tired, my throat is sore and the idea that it is another long day is not that appealing. I am grateful though and so off to work, I go!
The Moon in Taurus brings a practical edge to the emotional sphere. The Sun has moved into Gemini and a more chatty and creative sun phase.
Judgment suggests a rebirth or at least a shift, change and shedding- a letting go of the outworn and unnecessary.
The Lovers is an encouragement for balance and cohesiveness – bringing people together and in a more amiable state.
It is the last day of the working week and the preface to the weekend. Two days to play with the freedom and opportunity to create – it’s intoxicating – a moveable feast of enjoyment.
It is time to rise and punch the clock – a day of doing what I can to make a difference – being the best work mate I can be while considering the implications of my actions. So Be It.
Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment