Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Write your list and check it twice – the skies are nice tonight!


The Sun, Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron all joins hands and sing Kumbyaya – not really but this luscious link is the sketch pad for which you can paint your dreams upon. This soul-o-luscious link enhances imagination and offers a seeding for dreams (when you wish upon a star – remember the Walt Disney song?)
In reality, I’ve watched a woman catapult to fame in a few short weeks. Susan Boyle has stunned the critics and offered inspiration to those who; a) sing in the shower and or b) pain pictures with out-of-the-box crayons. Personally, I think she represents the potential of this current alignment – if you get my drift?
My dream is to write eBooks, publish them on my website (http://www.jestacom.biz/), and offer spiritual counselling to those who want to engage in my insights and knowledge – to offer an illuminated path out of a dank and dreary fog. I dream of being a grandmother to my grandchildren; of travelling the world and reveling in other cultures and absorbing the tantalizing energies that surround our planet.
My dream is to be healthy, slim, vital and self assured – happy in my skin and willing to nurture my mind, body and spirit. I am blessed with my life. I am grateful for the life I live and with the assistance of this alignment I will take this gratitude to the world and beam it out to everyone on the planet in the context of love, peace, harmony and happiness. What will you do with this rare planetary alignment?
Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment