Sunday, May 24, 2009


Mysterious

Albert Einstein once said, “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.”

To a certain extent I agree. Although, don’t you think that this quote seems strange coming from a scientist? Someone who had to know the truth about – well everything! He had to find out what existed beyond the unknowable.

Mystery and curiosity are two elements of my personae I relish. I like being open with my discoveries of life or self but then there are the hidden aspects. I guess that stands to reason for all of us – unless you are a star or politician – then you have the media who take it upon themselves to ensure that there is no mystery left for any of us (some of it is creative mystery – isn’t it?).

As far as curiousity is concerned we are about to enter the Gemini phase of the year. Gemini is renowned as the curious one of the zodiac. This new moon today is time to plant seeds – those, “but what if seeds” in the garden of hope. Question: did the garden of Babylon begin with the planting of one seed after ntoerh or were there plants transplanted from other gardens? You know when you visit Aunt Violet and she gives you snippets and then come home and you have little knolls of Aunt Violet sprouting up everywhere - anyway, no matter where your seeds originated – today when the pastures of the cosmos are fertile.

A number four day has the potential to lay the foundation for the structures for the future. The four energy is contained and disciplined – this is contrary to the static influence of the Gemini code – so be careful.

Today is Sunday, a great day to contemplate the compass within – what is your future direction? Where to from here? Are we pulled across the fabric of our lives or do we have a choice? I believe we have free will and a multitude of choices – that we constantly make choices about the yarn and colour code of the thread. Today is a great day to loop in the vibrant and inquisitive strands.

The Lovers are suggestive toward balance and communication. Judgement augurs rebirth – relinquish or die. The Emperor, a staunch supporter bleeting commands from atop Mount Olympus – the messages are clear – shed the unwanted, My Dear – travel light there is no time to linger – step into the vision of your future.

I think that’s what happens when we diverge from our path – our promise to ourselves become blurry and behaviour erratic. I’ve strolled off my path in certain aspects of my life – now I need to refocus – watch this space…

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment