Friday, April 23, 2010

Alternate realities – Azeztulite

I perceive my reality in the light of the Divine!

Here’s a thought – let go of any and all destructive influences in your life and embrace the higher energies to move through you!

Be aware of the subtle impressions dreams, feelings or other indicators that a message is being sent to you from other levels of reality.

The Chakras are the third eye and the etheric.

What exists beyond reality? Is the truth really out there? When we are locked in the rituals of our daily lives we become focused on the now and the practical aspects of our world. Azeztulite infiltrates this cone of silence and taps us on the shoulder and asks the question –what if?

Sometimes I wish I could just slip into an alternate reality. Well, I guess in some respects I do! In meditation and certainly in my imagination there are moments and phases of being in a different space and place. Is that a bad thing? No I guess not! It’s just an escape hatch to something better or more comfortable that the reality of now.

Last night I tossed and turned for hours – I work up and 1:15 and couldn’t get back to sleep. I felt anxious, upset, annoyed and massively frustrated. There were times when I begged, “beam me up Scottie!” And yet here I am sitting up in bed ready to start my day.

Chariot hurtles in and takes us on a ride. There is a fork in the road and we have to choose which way do we go? This ride is about decisions and movement in the right direction.

Strength gives us the tenacity to hold on and be strong. The fight for survival is a perilous battle but we must engage our inner guile to keep strong for the good fight.

The Emperor promises victory – be the champion in your own world. Don’t back down and don’t give up – be prepared to fight within an inch of your life – hold on to that last breath – don’t allow it to escape over night.

It’s a number three day of short journeys and communication. The Moon is in Leo and so do it loud and proud. Be confident in your stride as you gallop down the runway of life. If you trip and sprain your ankle don’t let the grimace show on your face.

Life is far too short to let the knockers get to you; and if you feel insecure or lack lustre – grab the nearest space suit and head straight for the nearest inter-galactic escape hatch.

Love, Peace and Prosper,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment