Friday, April 30, 2010

Inner bridges Kyanite

The Universe is working to connect me with my highest good.

Kyanite assists with building the inner bridges that are necessary for our development. Perhaps a new relationship or an opportunity to further your career is moving your way which will aid your path.

Kyanite announces that the obstacles that you see on your path will soon be overcome. New bridges will be built that will carry you over difficulty and will allow you to perceive your connection to the Divine.

Happy May Day, by the way! Can you believe it is the first day of the fifth month? I can’t believe it – just think that we are nearly half way through 2010 – and what have we done?

The 1/5/2010 date gives us another nine day – have we done this already? Yes, we have! It’s a Mercury retrograde phase so it is likely we may be going over old ground.

Revisiting old stuff/issues is good for many reasons as it ensures that we finally rid ourselves of behaviours and attitudes that don’t support us as we move forward.

Talk about revisiting old stuff – I got on the scales this morning and to my disappointment I have put on weight. I’ve been working so hard at my diet and exercise commitment and now I have put on .6kgs. I feel so betrayed by my body. I shared this disappointment with my husband who said, “Can you imagine the results if you hadn’t been good?” He’s right isn’t he?

This result has refocussed me and makes me more determined to stick with it and succeed. Loosing weight is a journey not a destination.

Yesterday I had a series of tests to check on my physical aspects of my diabetes. I am now diet controlled but the doctor wanted to make sure that I’ve not incurred any damage to my organs. I have a three monthly appointment for the usual blood, weight and blood pressure etc but in the afternoon I finished up the medical check up day with an appointment to an ophthalmologist.

My results were outstanding – there is no damage or deterioration to my eyes and both doctors said that I was a star. How nice? All of the hard work and we are on track for a healthy future. Now let’s get the weight back on track!

Judgement is a reminder that it’s time to shed – rid you of the layers that are no longer required. There is a belief in the diet-world that weight/fat is representative of protection – emotional pounds of pain. This explains quite a lot, don’t you think? If you are unhappy you eat – and usually the wrong foods like chocolate, sweets or carbs. In my experiences this short term satisfaction is in contrast to the long term gratification that we crave when we get into a size smaller clothes or back into our favourite black dress/trousers. In that view, I’ve begun to see food as medicine – is this going to heal me or hurt me – look at the composition of the food – is it going to go straight to the gut and sit there like a malevolent lump or is it going to speed on through the system and whoops out the other end? I guess creative visualisation works for me – what works for you?

Hierophant counsels that caution and prudence in our daily lives is the way to accomplish our goals and fulfil our plans. Baby steps are required – no rush – no mush. Maintain your equilibrium and manage stability in the chaos of your emotions. You will be rewarded for your patience and determination in the final thrust toward home plate.

Temperance is uplifting. She is an angel. Her presence in our reading this morning is a beacon of inspiration and hope. Life is a journey; destination – enlightenment. There are many twisting and turns in the road – don’t be discouraged when you stub your toe on a rock.

Challenges build resilience and strength. Kyanite is receptive to the foundations of inner truth and thankfulness. In conversations with a friend yesterday she reminded me that our vision can become clouded and our dreams unfulfilled. We can land the perfect situation before we realise what is happening someone is standing on our feet. It’s true! So, what do you do? Wriggle out from under their hold, rub your feet and begin to patter down the road. Your existence is not determined by the sullied opinions of others!

Love, Peace and Magic,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment