Thursday, April 22, 2010

Self discipline - Fluorite

My body is a reflection of my mind. My mind is a reflection of my spirit. I am a reflection of Divine Light.

Self discipline means living the life you espouse, or in other words, to “walk your talk”. If you have strayed from the path that you know you should be on, you are now being called upon to step back in line with Sprit. Open yourself to the frequency of Fluorite, and allow yourself to begin to vibrate with its energies of self discipline and action.

I have Fluorite on my desk at home and at work. The reason being is that this crystal is known as the “study crystal”. It helps you to focus and at the same time allows you gain access to the Universal influences. Attuned to your creative force you can integrate key messages into your work. I don’t have any Fluorite on my bedside table as it acts more as a stimulant than a relaxant.

It’s an 11/2 day with a public/private feel. 11 is the master number and 2 offers collaboration and contracts.

The Moon is in Leo – a fiery aspect and she meets Mars today so there could be a little tug of war. Ego-v-emotions is a likely dish on the menu today.

Athena offers a rational mind and deliberate action to your day – she is methodical as she weighs up the pros and cons of the situation. Contracts are on offer – or at least agreements – remember though that Mercury is retrograde and there is deceit in the air.

The Wheel of Fortune heralds growth and expansion. It is a time of good fortune, expansion and amazing possibilities. I never question the Sisters of Fate as I know I have my duty to the curriculum of my life.

The Sun is a powerful force. He is in Taurus right now. His focus is dramatic passionate and proud.

The Star weaves her magic throughout the fabric of our lives. She is the Goddess we all adore. She is inquisitive and naive but optimistic most of all.

Fluorite is an enigmatic energy as it blends the rational and focused with the influence of the stellar gateway. As you travel through your daily tasks remember the self discipline require for completion of your tasks and duties.

Our subconscious is the story board – the cosmic and numerological influences are the subtle breezes that blow – the players are those you encounter – look up and don’t stub your toe!

Love and Peace,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment