Saturday, April 17, 2010

Divine Connection Amethyst

I am open to Divine Guidance

Be alert for opportunities, messages or signs that may indicate the direction of your Higher Self and highest guides are preparing for you. These signs come in the form of intuition, a hunch or a gut feeling.

Amethyst tells us that we are entering a state of Divine Connection. By opening to and acting upon guidance and intuition that we receive, we are cultivating a relationship with the Higher Mind.

The Moon is in Gemini today and the Sun is still in Aries (he moves out of Aries into Taurus in a couple of days).

Mercury goes retrograde today in Taurus. So wherever Taurus is in your chart there may be some revision to consider.

Mercury is in my fifth house of romance and creativity although I have Venus in Taurus in the sixth house (daily routine and health). Already I can see the pattern emerging and a strategy will be in place over the coming weeks.

My Lunar return changes today – I have a shift in priorities in my new chart. My Moon is in the sixth house and to add a little spice to that location, Gemini is my natal Moon so there could be a little emotional confusion in store or a preference for solitude.

It’s a brilliant and sunny Sunday. There are lots of positive aspects to enjoy. It is a number seven day so reflection and mediation should be considered. Take Amethyst with you while you connect with your Higher Self.

I have an Amethyst geode in my clinic and a clump on my bedside table. Quite often I wear Amethyst jewellery as it reminds me about the power of intuition.

The Tower represents challenges out of the blue. The card is ruled by Uranus the plant of surprises. This can be portend of your values being questioned or may be put under scrutiny or it can be a motivator to move out of your comfort zone. Whatever it is take it as another lesson – it seems to be less painful that way.

Death heralds the end. There may be mourning or it may come as pure relief. Whatever it is the new chapter will be much more suitable to where you need to be.

The Wheel of Fortune is the new phase. Don’t dilly dally – once the decision is made the gateway is flung opened and its time to step up and do what needs to be done. Liberate yourself from the shackles of discontent.

There are some important indicators to be considered with Mercury retrograde. I’ve mentioned them many times before such as not buying electrical items, try not to sign contracts and make sure you re-check arrangements. It is a time to review and go back over issues that may be a little tidy up before moving on!

Enjoy the dance!

Love, Peace and Bliss,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment