Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Changes – again!

There is a stirring within and I can feel the changes taking place. Easter has bought about certain realizations of where I am and how that sits with whom I am; and most importantly where I want to be.

This is not a unique position for me as I’ve recognized transformation throughout my life and the subtleties of change stirring within. At this stage my intuition is piqued and I feel that there is no going back.

Serenity washes over me and the masks of ambiguity slip from my face. I tend to be a deep pool of intense passion and discernment masked in a face of compliance. I’ve been accused of not having anything of value to contribute – I silently mock their arrogance as it is apparent that they don’t really know me nor have the good manners to keep their mouths shut for ne second. Just one moment or long enough to take a breath – be quiet and allow another person the opportunity to blink and think; to add a word or a phrase so that they may validate their existence. The balance of power is shifting – the volcanic eruptions are stirring – Pele wants to come out and play.

And yet as my eyes scale the mountains and fjords I sink into nothingness and realise just how insignificant I am. I am a tiny speck – a grain of sand in the grandiose scheme of brilliance and un-scalable cliffs of mother earth.

My heart pounds and the earthly healing chants begin – the guttural war songs push the nightmares and fears from my veins and my blood pumps love, peace and harmony – I have discovered contentment in a strange and foreign land.

The tears begin to swell in my eyes and I know I am up for a surge – my heart beats loud and strong combining with the rhythmic throng – drums, painted warriors and unexplored landscapes capture my soul and twirl it into the air.

I take a step and let go – floating to the ground like an autumn leaf to the earth below. Living has just begun – existence and the masks of my fears slip from my grey stare – I am reborn in the cradle of Gaia – swaddled in the love of volcanic eruptions and warmed by the lava filled passion and desire.

It’s a number five day – the Moon is in Aquarius – share your love with humanity and you will discover the deep ravines of your soul.

Pan walks the earth creating forests and summoning up nature. The Chariot pulls me toward a new and brilliant destiny. The Hierophant has healed his tormented soul in the cave of contentment.

So be it!

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment