Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Personal truth – Amazonite

I express my personal truth and step onto the path of Spiritual Warrior.

Amazonite reminds us of the importance of expressing our personal truth through words and actions. If you live your life according to your truth, you will gain a sense of trust in yourself and your own motives. Your path of growth in this world will be clearer when you case living your life to please others.

Allow the frequency of Amazonite to resonate deep within your heart and throat chakra, stimulating the words and actions that are living within you!

It’s a number nine day of empowerment and resolution. The cycle is nearly over and it is time to count your blessings.

The Sun has moved from Aries into Taurus today. So, the focus of your energy will be slightly pragmatic instead of reactionary. I have recommitted to my goal of losing or re-assigning the weight I’ve put on recently. Ever since last Christmas I’ve struggled to stay focused on my weight loss path.

The New Moon in Aries secured a resolves which is determined and focused to shed the kilos that I’ve piled back on and to reach the goal I set for myself two years ago.

The Sun in Taurus lights up our second house of “my money”. Being aware of our cash and finances will also be a priority right now.

The Moon is in Cancer – so hiding out at home will be high on the agenda. On the other side of that it is important to have solid footing on our resources platform.

An overview of the Major Arcana reading for today ensures optimism, focus and strength to maintain the commitment for our goals. Committing and being focused sounds rather boring however in my experience I’ve felt that every little victory is a rush.

For example: if I say no to an offer for sweets then that is classed as a little victory. If I re-evaluate my performance and commitment to my goals at the end of the day then I feel proud that I’ve honoured my commitment to me. I’ve also found that numbers on a scale do not and should not dictate the mood of the day. It is the final goal that I am reaching for – long term satisfaction instead of short term gratification.

The Taurus Sun will support your month in your new astrological commitment for self improvement – take Amazonite o your journey and you will be assured of following the path of truth as a Spiritual Warrior.

Love, Peace and Passion,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment