Friday, April 9, 2010

Trust your intuition

The Moon enters Pisces at 2:47pm AEST today. This is an impetus for us to trust our intuition; bask in a sea of spirituality and escape into our creativity. After all it is the weekend and the way I look at it is that Monday the Moon will be in Aries and it will be business as usual (at full throttle). Enjoy the relaxed energies of the Piscean phase while you can.

It is a number eight day. Did I ever tell you that eight is my favourite number? Well it is! I love eight for lots of reasons but mostly because eight represents two circles constantly striving for balance and harmony. This energy fits nicely with the theme of my life. Anyhow, today is that day to strive for peace and harmony too!

As a spiritual counselor I rely on the guidance of my intuition. Some people call it a sixth sense and others just fly by the seat of their fate. From the time I was a little girl I knew that I could see things; I could sense things and definitely know things. This aspect of my personae has been a blessed gift as well as an invasion into my sense of self and at times very frustrating.

I believe that we all have the ability to se, feel and or hear guidance. Some famous psychics receive their messages in dream state. I have dreamed events but I find that these predictions can be somewhat unreliable. In my experience dreams come into three different categories: fear dumping dreams, processing dreams and finally the prophecy dreams So unless you dream the same dream constantly and it even replays in your waking life then I normally compartmentalize the dream into processing or fear dumping.

However, I don’t think that our dreams should be ignored. I have a journal and I write the dreams down. Dreams usually come to me as symbols. If the symbols keep appearing then I categories them and if the same symbols keep appearing in my daily life then I pay particular attention and start following the esoteric breadcrumbs.

In my life I’ve been through phases where I have chosen to close off the channel as I’ve felt that it was far too invasive into my “normal life”. My mentor maintained that we still must live and function in the real world and I’ve found this to be true. I have encountered many people who have dallied far too long in metaphysics and this is a seductive path which usually ends up as a confusing round-a-bout. I am confident that this notion of balance and perspective keeps me relatively grounded and accomplishing goals and achieving my dreams.

So even though the Moon is in Pisces and this is encouraging for us to waft into dream land or down the river of metaphysical splendor we still must stay grounded in reality – don’t you agree?

Judgment is our first card of the day. Saturn suggests that shedding the fears and worn out behaviours will take you a little closer to your truth. The Moon is entering the dark and fertile phase and this will be the time to plant your seeds for future crops.

The wise hermit guide reminds us to maintain our footing in a word of expectations and reality checks.

Whereas, Temperance takes us higher toward our philosophical truths an encourages us to share our wisdom, lessons and love with the world.

So be it!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment