Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ancestor of Knowing

Clear sightedness, the gift of transcendence, knowledge of understanding, warrior insight

This morning I got back on the scales. Yes, reality is the aim and with the Moon in my natal sign of Gemini I felt it was the right time to face the facts.

I was pleased with the result considering- considering I broke my diet numerous times in Sydney and have not weight myself for a few weeks. I am back on program and rearing to go. I’d forgotten about the thrill of accomplishment and this feeling has propelled me toward my weight loss goal.

Okay enough about me – how are you? What is happening in your world? A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month – yes it is the first day of a new month – how exciting? It is also the first day of spring in Australia.

On the numerological scale it is a number four day. It is a good day to lay foundations for the future – be mindful of the structure we are putting in place – will it stand the test of time or the winds of change?

Judgement encourages facing your truths – yes reality checks and documenting your progress. It’s okay to live in denial for a while but we have to come out and face the truth sooner or later – the clock is ticking – Father Time is waiting. Chronos lives in this realm and he will not allow us to escape from the responsibility of truth or dare.

The Chariot is a powerful force of change picking us up from where we are and taking us to the fork in the road. We have control of the reigns – it’s our choice; our journey and our destiny. Don’t be frightened to take the high road.

The Wheel of Fortune is a fantastic ride – the wheel has been spinning and we are waiting for the prize. We all get a prize – but are it to our liking? This Jupiter-ruled card feels as if the choice is out of our control to – in reality we have the choice – either to embrace the gift or reject it. Each life lesson is a gift – grab it with both hands and relish the learning.

My hand reaches out to the Ancestor of Knowing. I am guided by the Divine Presence. There are many stages of learning – a curriculum spanning a lifetime of lessons. Where to from here? Do you want to join me?

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment