Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spirit of Nature

Shelter, foundation, ancestral strength, restoration of trial, removal, help in the time of need, support, strength, nourishment of body, mind and soul

Yesterday my team had a planning day at the Botanic Gardens. It was a fantastic day. My Director is so insightful and supportive of her team. It is so refreshing. She made sure that everyone had a great time and gave us praise and expressed a desire to get to know each one of us individually.

Ironically, I suggested the same event to my previous Director who shrugged and said, “Why would we want to do that?” I guess that goes to show one of the many differences between leadership qualities. And of course one of the main reasons why I left.

Anyway, the Spirit of Nature was everywhere yesterday – trees, the plants, the birds and especially the energies of the garden were laden with this invigorating and calming spirit. In the canopy of the Botanic Gardens we connected and felt the strength of being part of something wonderful – a flourishing, healthy and nourished group of individuals forming a strong bond as a team – priceless!

The Sun and Moon align in earthy signs. The Moon has gone into Capricorn and she is darn-well focused on her career and public image. It is time to get serious about your career motives and get on the right path for you.

Today brings and end to a cycle with the ten and yet offers a new beginning with a number one day. As each door closes – right? Look I am not even sure why I allowed thoughts of my previous horrid career experiences creep in – but it has and now I have to deal with it. In truth, I don’t ignore these uninvited feelings and thoughts are they are avenues of healing.

The Lovers take us down a path of communication and peace. Balance and harmony is the ultimate road for all relationships. Signposts of respect and kindness direct us toward our ultimate destination.

The Star portends the ability to shine as brightly as the stars in the heavens. It is essential to our soul growth to feel good about who we are and document where we are in our history.

Judgement encourages us to relinquish the outdated and unnecessary memories – sure they happened – yes they were painful but look at where you are now – if they could see me now!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment