Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spirit of Truth

Without the spirits there can be no Shamanic practices. They guide, strengthen, assist and cooperate with every Shamanic practitioner to empower the work undertaken.

The Spirit of Truth supports facing the future with eyes open, responding to challenges with honesty and truth, belief in the truthfulness of others, seeing beyond the illusion, clear-sightedness

Today I start my new lunar return. My Moon is in the first house and in some respects offering my emotions up as transparent microcosms. The planets have shifted and my chart reveals a little cohesion between home and work related areas. Also there is a Venus and Mars in Scorpio thang in my sixth house of daily routines. So what does that mean? Well, this lunar return will be emotionally balanced, focused and truthful. It also means that he Spirit of truth will linger throughout my intentions to ensure that I focus on my commitment and faithfulness toward my growth.

Enough about me, what about you; or at least what about we enrolled in this topsy turvy earth school? The curriculum chops and changes. Today is a number five day and it is a let’s shake it up energy. On days like these we will test the boundaries of the framework of your new scaffold erected yesterday.

I breathe a sigh of relief as Archangel Azrael comforts us, whispering, “I am with you in your time of need, helping your heart to heal. Nice!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment