Friday, September 17, 2010

Dancer of Promise

Let the Sun shine in!

Looking forward, determination, the gift of opportunity, a glimpse of the future, activity, dreaming, a contract with the self and others, potentialities

Right now I feel so darned fortunate! I feel as though I’ve won the cosmic lottery in so many aspects of my life. It’s not that I’ve struck it rich in the financial sense of the word instead I’ve hit the payload in so many aspects of my life. Let me explain.

Venus and Mars are taking up residence in my tenth house of career and public recognition. This relates to the respect and opportunities I am currently enjoying in this house. Sure, I am working hard but I am relishing the rewards at the same time. The work is meaningful and I am appreciated by my boss and colleagues – high five to the Universe!

My personal and most significant relationship are also flourishing like my exquisite garden outside my window. Out of the clay and dray earth daffodils, jonquils and pansies splash brilliant colour over the harshness of the territory.

On an internal level I feel the pressure valve release. Pluto has held me (us) captive for most of 2010. Please don’t underestimate the power of this tiny planet (there is no way I am going to downgrade his importance). I’ve felt his grip on significant planets taunt me over most of 2010. I can feel the tension release and I am grateful.

The Aquarian Moon phase enlivens our quest for connections with friends and community. This airy humanitarian thread emerges from the tension and focus of the Capricornia seriousness. Its Saturday a time for celebration – this working week is over and now its time for play.

A number three day swoops in and takes us toward transitory weekend. Our subconscious motivations are guided by the Emperor, the Fool and the Lovers. Their individual appearance rallies the innovative spirit within. So take your sassy ass out there and show the world what you are made of.

Charisma equates to the positive energy you have inside beaming proudly to all those you encounter on your journey. So be loud and proud – strut your stuff and show off your unique colours with the Dance of Promise.

Who knows you may even have some fun or at least inspire others to get their act together and move it; baby groove it!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment