Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spirit of Destruction

Destruction of damaging emotions, freedom leading to calm, anger, frustration, power, lust and power regained, annihilation of Spiritual blockages – of letting go

Our cave guide sounds pretty ominous today. Well, the initial perspective can be deceiving because this spirit is not focussed on negativity rather shedding the negative emotional blockages from our lives.

I can see how this spirit will facilitate the relevant changes and I am totally aligned with it’s presence in our reading today.

The Sun connects to the North Node today so we may feel that our life is governed by a cosmic controller –while I believe we all have free will there is a part of me that recognises the possibility that our lives are pulled toward a significant and unique destiny.

This destiny link can be interpreted by our North Node or Dragon’s Head. Mine is in Capricorn in the fifth house so here I am writing my journal and publishing eBooks (www.jestacom.biz/newsite ).

My recent research into Paul McCartney’s chart has revealed that his North Node is in Virgo and I believe that is one of the reasons why he promotes, “Meat free Mondays” and vegetables are best. We all have our role to play in this Earth School.

The Moon is in Gemini and I love it when she comes back home to my lunar haven. I adore having a Gemini Moon as it assists with processing (analysing and compartmentalising) my emotions. This airy Moon sign supports my role as a transformational counsellor. Sure, I get all of the deep dark Scorponic delving and duck diving but the Gemini Moon floats my boat ensuring that I pop to the surface to take a breath.

Our subconscious revelations are positively dreamy today. The Sun in all his glory is beaming his brilliance over a vibrant landscape.

By the way, have I told you that my gorgeous is blooming gorgeous at the moment? Spring magic has come to visit and I am so proud of how Mother Earth has rewarded all of my hard work over the past few months. Sure she has been napping but the weeds invade the beauty of the shrubs and plants.

Anyway, Venus is the Star and she reminds us of our inner Diva – shine your light brilliantly in the world Goddess!

Prometheus is going with the flow and even though his messages are predominantly about self-sacrifice I am not willing to follow him into the mindset. Instead, let’s rebel and have a splurge on our senses. What about a massage or a facial – yes, that is more like it – see you tomorrow!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment