Friday, September 3, 2010

Shaman of Birth

New Life, New directions and ideas, rebirth of dreams, fulfilment, encouraging new approaches to problems for the moment, future life-lines

Don’t you just love synchronicity and or the flow of the Universe? Well, yesterday we had the Spirit of Destruction and today we have the Shaman of Birth. Sort of flows together nicely, doesn’t it?

We slept in this morning – don’t know why but both of us slept through the alarm. We both feel a little on edge because we are now running behind schedule.

Although, the sound of the wind chimes outside my window plus the joy of sunlight streaming through my window is very seductive and are encouraging me to linger and enjoy this sacred conversation between my soul and my journal.

Do you ever have a sense of excitement brewing in your gut? You are not sure why you anticipate that something wonderful is going to happen – you just know that there is something especially delicious right around the corner. Well, I have feeling/sense today – I am not sure what it is about but I am as curious as a kitten with a ball of string.

I can feel it building almost to the point of blocking the flow of words from my consciousness down through my pen onto the page – its excitement and it is intoxicating.

The Moon is in her natal house – haa she is at home in Cancer. Yes this is her ruler and she is happy and comfortable. She is also linking with Mercury (Virgo – retrograde) so expressing your emotions today could be a little dicey. You may start with good intention but make sure you have a solid floor plan before you step in something sticky and uncomfortable. Can I suggest that you incorporate a little levity into your conversations?

It’s a number six day of commitment and our story board is creative and innovative. The Moon insists upon experiencing our unique self through projects that align with our soul evolution.

The Wheel of Fortune is supportive of the creative process – however there seems to be some instability as the energy pumps through our vortex of creativity.

Fortunately we have Justice as our rational intuitive to ensure that we keep focused and have a balanced perspective.

On that note, I’d better get up and get moving – off to work to pay for this creative indulgence.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment