Friday, September 24, 2010

Hunter of Dreams

Realisation, wisdom, discovery of truths, guidance, clues to life’s patterns, open up to new paths, encountering the Divine, attending to metaphors and signs
As we enter the weekend the Moon in Aries motivates us to make the most of every minute.

It’s a 10/1 day so endings and beginnings are the numerological vibe. This part of the cycle aligns perfectly with the recent full moon in Aries. Aries loves fresh starts so it is time to consider a new path or taking acting on a dream that you’ve held so close to your heart and not yet taken the necessary steps to put into action.

I don’t know about you but I feel the definite shift in season right now. I am sensing the subtle shifts of currents taking me to a much warmer and vibrant place. My body feels more alive and I am excited about the prospect of this seasonal space. I hope you feel it too.

The Hunter of Dreams stirs within us taking us from a place of complacent acceptances to the edge of possibilities. Our Angelic realm offers support with Archangel Angle Sandalphon who relays messages from God, “We Angels bring you gifts from your creator. Open your arms to receive.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment