Sunday, June 12, 2011

Awareness

Monday 13 June 2011

Sun Gemini
Moon Scorpio

Practice present moment awareness. The meaning you yearn for lives in the ever-present now.

In this journal I quite often write about the future. My motivation is to encourage and support you as you moved toward your goals or best life. My question today is, “what if this is it? What if you are living your best life right now?”

My gifts give me the ability to communicate with a support team. They guide me through my life and at times I relay their messages to you. This morning while making my morning brew and as the jug came to the boil I got a nudge and they whispered, “this is your time, Julia – this is your era to make a difference – to live the life you’ve always wanted!”

I was present. I was in the moment. And now I am passing this message on to you. One other consideration is, if you are waiting for some cosmic intervention the Full Moon eclipse this week could be the perfect instigator for change. You will be encouraged to change gears and move into another lane. Of course, as always the decision will be ultimately up to you.

A number five day promises to add the dynamic lifter to your field of dreams.

Infinity and beyond! It’s the only way to fly, Buzz!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment