Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Help

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Sun Gemini
Moon Sagittarius

Ask for help. Receiving is an act of generosity.

This morning I needed help to wake up. I was so tired after the weekend and I went back to sleep after the morning alarm. I guess I’ll be a little late today – sorry team!

The Sun in Gemini and the Moon is Sadge are a powerful duo. The Moon is reaching her fullness in preparation for the eclipse in two days. This is an emotive time so try to keep a lid on the internal stirrings. Breathe and release.

A number six day is adjustment time. The erratic number five day has now passed and we become more sedate. Consider your responsibilities. Are you honouring your commitments? Teachers excel in this number six environment. Working groups’ area also favoured. So if you need help this is the day to ask for it.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment