Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jar of Jems June 2011

Dearest Jemstar!

Today I considered how fortunate I am with my current phase in my life.

I would have to say that, “I am living the dream!”

Yes, this is the dream I had many years ago and now I find myself right here. I am in love with my life. I have crafted a fabulous cloth of opportunities encrusted with gems of experience, flecks of challenges and populated with pearls of wisdom.

I must admit that this revelation was borne out of a wonderful magical Friday and now I am sailing across the sky on a magic carpet ride.

In this Gemini Sun phase opportunities are coming to me two-by-two. I want to grab them as they fly past. My arms are outstretched and I am ready to embrace any and all prospects that come my way.

The magic carpet sways and swishes across the Universe and this movement remind me that I am in control of these options. I can steer this jalopy wherever I choose with eyes wide open and in awe of the magnificent opportunities that are coming my way.

The world is my oyster, Jems and the golden pearl dances gracefully and elegantly is the result of my experience. There have been times when irritation and salty tears of my frustration have seeded this pearl with a rich lustre that is captivating, My Dear.

Honestly, I am in a place where I can confidently say with gratitude, pride and authenticity, “I am living the dream!”

Please share your current phase with me – I can’t wait to absorb myself in the richness of your recent experiences.

Until then, love and magic, My Friend.

Jar







Dear JarStar,

It delights me to no end to hear your gleeful commentary! As a friend from afar who hovers over your life a like a watchful mother hen, I am clucking with happiness as I witness you, my little chick, spreading your wings and flying high!
It is inspiring to hear of your journey to the castle of success – and of all the blood, sweat, and tears mixed with gratitude that you willingly contributed over the years to strengthen the cement which keeps this current structure sound.

I am deeply happy for you. We have supported each other over the years, with mutually rapt attention to every thought, every detail, every problem, and every tear. As I watch your exuberance, it is with applause that I continue to support you in your pursuit and maintenance of happiness.

I know that you also feel joy in my personal expansion – and I thank you for that! I am also floating in a state of ecstasy and sometimes disbelief. To be in such a beneficial situation as the one I am in now almost brings me to tears! In my little garden of attitudes, I have grown a deliciously fresh perspective that allows me to take some credit for what I have accomplished in my life.

What I am particularly grateful for is having a boss who believes in me. This person took a chance in hiring me - someone who had no previous experience in this field at all – and is training me from scratch to work as a Legal Assistant in his law firm. This act of kindness on his part transformed my perspective of myself in the time it takes an eye to blink once. I could feel the ripples of this act pulsating through the skies of the universe, and a power rose in me – one that will do everything to make sure I never let this person down. I want to live up to his expectations – and in the meantime it has raised my own expectations of myself. I can see how one simple act can create a chain reaction that can benefit the world as it grows in size and intention.

Life certainly does look rosy right now. It feels like the sun is rising in my heart! It doesn’t hurt to have our buddy Jupiter visiting us and bringing us gifts - I am cleaning my inner house right now to make room for his expansive nature! Even though you are living your dream, Jar, I would make sure to leave some room in your life for the generous cornucopia to spill over at your feet!

I wish you continued prosperity on all levels – particularly in spirit. The body is just the caboose on the train, so if your spirit is intact, all else will fall into place.
Smile from the heart.
Be well, and be happy, always, Dear Jar.

Until next month,
JEM








No comments:

Post a Comment