Thursday, June 16, 2011

Courage

Friday 17 June 2011

Sun Gemini
Moon Capricorn

Take the leap. Your courage will see you through.

Capricorns are considered and steady. They walk confidently in the direction of their dreams. In some respects they are courageous (e.g. Kate Middleton “I had a dream to go from commoner to royalty).

I think that in the post eclipse phase it is important to be mindful about your thoughts, words and wishes especially to keep them all in a positive frame.

A nine day reminds us of our empowerment – nine is also a day from humanity – think about what you can do for others in a special and loving way.

I am generous with others. I freely give of my heart and possessions. I have understanding and fulfilment. I am deeply satisfied.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment