Monday, June 6, 2011

Dreams

Monday 6 June 2011

Sun Gemini
Moon Leo

Think big! There are unseen forces ready to support your dreams.

Last week I wrote that I was, “living the dream!” And that was true. Dreams that I had about how my life would look and where I wanted to be had materialised. At that moment I realised that I was exactly where I dreamed I would be. And now my friends, as cosy and wonderful as this place is, it’s time for a new dream.

The Sun in Gemini is the perfect springboard to launch in a new direction. The Leo Moon is the fire, passionate and courage fuel to drive us and the eclipse season is the vortex that opens ready for us to venture where we have neve been before. See you in a galaxy far; far away!

The Number seven day encourages us to look within. Listen to your inner soul. If you keep still and wait things will come to you; the number seven always reveals something.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment