Saturday, June 11, 2011

Count your blessings

Count your blessings. A grateful heart attracts more joy, love and prosperity.

Interestingly today the Sun and Moon are at the opposite ends of the spectrum to my natal placements. My Sun is Scorpio and my natal Moon is Gemini. Whereas today the Sun is in Gemini and the Moon has moved into passion-pants Scorpio.

Have you got all that? Well, I hope so because Scorpio is not that patient. People have to keep up in the cosmic groove.

It’s Sunday and a perfect day to count your blessings. Yesterday I celebrated with on fabulous Gemini grandson and today we are off to celebrate with my other Gemini grandson. How fantastically blessed do I feel? Full to the brim and overflowing with love and joy!

A number four day is perfect for structure (not sure if you can have that in a Gemini phase?) and laying foundations for the future.

The vibrant number three day needs to be contained in a civilised manner.

I am totally with this numerological milestone as I mount the Black Beast (get in my car) and head off to the North Shore.

See you tomorrow – don’t forget to count your blessings!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment