Friday, June 17, 2011

Guidance

Saturday 18 June 2011

Happy birthday Paul McCartney!

Sun Gemini
Moon Aquarius

Ask for guidance. The Divine will meet your every need.

The Full Moon eclipse has probably highlighted some endings this week.

Today is an ending as far as our numerological cycle and the prompt is, “if its not working for you then let it go!” The upside of course is that a door opens to a new phase.

So, how has this week been for you? Has it been hectic or emotional perhaps? Or have you hidden under the duvet while the cosmic fire engine has rolled across the Universe and missed this electrifying event? Whatever your reaction or non-action to this eclipse I hope it was painless or at the very least, beneficial.

My eclipse week was diverse in its complexity. It was beneficial, enlightening and somewhat disturbing. Some aspects were emotional but in a cathartic way. Opportunities were presented to me to walk through doors and leave the baggage behind.

This morning as I lit my oil burners with revitalising, fresh and uplifting essential oils my soul took a long, healing and loving breath – ahh it’s the weekend and I am loving the lightness of the moment.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment