Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wait

Sunday 26 June 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Taurus

Honour your resistance. Sometimes non-action is the best action of all.

So, hands up; those who like to wait? Just as I thought – not too many! I know that there have been times when waiting was excruciating – one more: day, week, and month – year. Grrr. As I’ve matured waiting for the right or most suitable course of action has been the most appropriate strategy.

The Moon in Taurus is a little more supportive of the waiting routine. Taurus is patient, deliberate and steady. Waiting is a skill set for Taureans and we are grateful here on earth that her lunar-ship is now in this phase.

I slept in this morning. I admit it! I put my hand up. The Sun in Cancer has seduced me further into the white fluffy cloud of my duvet.

I have a relaxing and creative day planned which is the perfect antidote to the upcoming Sun-v-Uranus clash later this week.

A number nine day is a philanthropic twist to the end of a hectic nine-day cycle. I feel empowered, validated and honoured and now I choose to “play it forward!”

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment