Friday, June 24, 2011

Decisions

Saturday 25 June 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Aries

Honour your top priorities. If it’s not an absolute yes, then it’s a no!

Priorities are important for both personal and professional spheres. Today I’ve decided to go into the office for a few hours to tackle some of my professional priorities.

After those priorities have been addressed I have booked a massage – that’s a definite priority.

The act of self care will start my weekend with a healing and relaxing act.

Why have I chosen to structure my weekend this way?

Well, I’ve been in Sydney for the past three and a half days at a conference. I left on Tuesday lunchtime (as we had to drive up because of the airline cancellations due to the volcanic ash). Secondly, there are people who are relying on me for decisions to be made. And thirdly, I love my job and I have a great deal of self-satisfaction when I am confident that I’ve done my best.

The Sun in Cancer and the Moon in dynamic Aries will be a cosmic cheer squad for both areas of choice.

A number eight day is a good business corridor to saunter through – offer realistic propositions and give me the buoyancy to do a good job and more importantly ensure that I take time out for me at the end of today. It is a priority.

I hope your decisions today are balanced and support your values.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment