Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Release

Thursday 23 June 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Aries

Have a good cry. Grief is the doorway to your deepest self.

Crying is the furthest emotion from my soul at the moment. I am in Sydney for a conference and having a totally awesome time. I am with some of my favourite colleagues and I am meeting and connecting with some passionate and amazing professional – the vibe is fantastic.

Last night I walked around Sydney with a wide and proud smile. I love this city. She is complex and exquisite and I love being here with all of my pride. I feel the great benefactor surging into my life. Jupiter has come to visit and his exuberant impact is mind-blowing – bring it on!

The Sun has moved into family-oriented, Cancer. She is at home in this nurturing house. It is all about home and family as she rests in her natal house. I am here with my work-family and am continually supported by my work family back in Canberra – can you see why I feel so darn fortunate. Cancerians are supportive, caring and loving people. They are passionate about what we do and how we do it so it feels as if I am at home right now.

The Aries moon is fab. This fiery phase moves the recent Neptunian haze and we are in the go-getter and rack ‘em up big fella phase. It is also a powerful time for new beginnings.

Responsibility and commitment are the essence of the six day. Take it steady and make each moment count. I’m off to be committed to some serious fun and learning – bye!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment