Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All things in moderation

Your soul’s purpose right now is to follow disciplines that serve your growth, not stifle it. It’s important to exercise self-control, not to be self-denying to the point it robs all the sweetness from your life... or to be so indulgent that your excesses sicken you.

This is the perfect reminder for our soul as we head into the holiday season. From my experience we push ourselves to the point of exhaustion or we become so inactive it seems too far to recovery.

I own this statement and declare that I have to get out of my head and on to my feet. I have fallen into the bad habit of propping up my tiredness with calories instead of movement.

The Moon in her natal house of Cancer is a nurturing transition into the weekend. The Sun in Sadge adds the philosophical flair and encourages us to spread out wings.

An 11/2 day is the Master number to encourage you to move out of your comfort zone and seek a partner who will support you on the next phase of your journey. Ask a friend for support or seek a coach to take you from the excess into a state of moderation.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment