Friday, November 26, 2010

Face your shadow

Your soul’s purpose right now is to take responsibility for the pain and misery that it’s inflicting upon you and others. Your Higher Self is present to keep you from denying your shadow and to help you confront it head on. Whether it’s showing itself in selfishness, jealousy, aggression, abuse, suspicion, insensitivity or manipulation, your shadow is wreaking havoc in your life.

Hands up on anyone who has see/felt their shadow side? I know I have. Own it Girl. While I recognise it and own it I don’t like to linger for too long on the dark side of my personae. I think that is healthy to be aware but not to dwell there for too long.

The moon in flamboyant Leo won’t allow the darkness dim the colours of your soul for too long. Put on your most radiant aura and share your brilliance with the world.

A number five day suggests changing the channel on the old love songs that tear your heart apart. Seek the inspiration of a new tune and dance to the beat of your own drum.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment