Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love your soul – not your role

I love this one, don’t you?

Oh! My goodness these messages just keep getting better and better!

Do you feel as though life has pigeonholed you in certain roles, such as “mother”, “father”, “boss” – or even “failure” – leaving you prejudged and limited? All of your present struggles in relationships can be attributed to some type of role-playing that’s interfering with your spirit and blocking positive understanding and cooperation.

Your soul’s purpose is to connect with others on an authentic and equal soul-to-soul basis – a shared Divine spirit – no matter what your “official” duties may be.

One of the courses I delivered in the early days of Adult Education was, “Life Experience Counts.” In this course we addressed the myth that, “I’m just a …” It was a great course and a fantastic door opening for lots of people who had been living under the belief that I can’t move forward in my life because I’m just a…

If you hear yourself saying this statement then take a note and inventory on what your soul desires. Finally if you want to be a writer/singer/actor anything that brings your soul alive then boldly make that statement to yourself and then begin to bring it into the world. I started announcing that I was a writer and look where I am now: www.jestacom.biz/newsite

The storm that grabbed the ACT and shook it to its core has passed – for now. This morning I was impressed with the glittering orb in my window lighting up my bedroom and bringing a golden hue to my room. I am in love with life - so blessed and grateful for my existence.

It’s a number six day so take responsibility for your soul evolution. What makes you happy? Do it! What makes you laugh? Watch it or listen to it! What makes you fly – be it!

The Moon in Capricorn adds seriousness to our emotions. This moon phase is perfect for stocktaking your emotional realm and being mindful of your intention. Today I am wearing a new outfit to work. I am going in with a little swagger – feeling proud to be a woman and feeling good in the body that carries the clothes. Add something special to your appearance that makes you feel good. You deserve to be the best you can be – have fun with it today.

Love Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment