Saturday, November 27, 2010

Detach from Drama

Your soul’s purpose right now is to recognise, respect and then detach from these chain of events called drama. Accept that you don’t have influence over them, but you do have control over how you respond. The more detached you are, the more peaceful your soul can be.

This is one soul lesson I’ve been working on for years. It’s interesting how differently people view your non-action or non-reaction. Some people have commented that I am a placid push over. Others are surprised when I take up the gauntlet on matters of importance because in their opinion I am sanguine and unflappable.

In this life as an incarnated Scorpio I’ve experienced a gambit of emotions. At times I’ve not deal with them appropriately (from my perspective) and on review have vowed to display them differently in the future. They are lessons and that’s all they are!

Sometimes emotional reaction sneaks up on us and engulfs the situation. It surprises you; pounces on your self-judgement and other times you shrug off the ripples of emotionality with a “so what?”

Some people thrive on drama. I think that some sections of the media exploit drama. Other reporters are dignified and professional. A number six day is the perfect time to refine your responses to the drama around you. Don’t buy in – take a step out and send love and peace to that person or situation.

The Moon in her discerning phase of Virgo has no intention of getting involved in the drama. She insists that we don’t get all messed up over a situation that has no relevance to our happiness.

The Sun in Sadge gallops off into a new horizon – a new chapter – don’t block my exit route to the paddock of “I don’t care!”

Have a brilliant Sunday and live in harmony with one another.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment