Saturday, November 20, 2010

Look forward

Are you being over critical of your past mistakes? Do you think that no matter how hard you try, you’re never doing well enough?

Your soul’s purpose right now is to dismantle this sabotaging voice of your ego and see it for the false self that it is. In truth, you’re a magnificent spirit here on earth that’s come to learn and express your unlimited Divinity.

Looking back in regret doesn’t serve your soul’s growth in any way. No matter what unfolds in your spiritual classroom, you’re discovering exactly what you need to learn in your way and on your own schedule. This isn’t to say that you don’t make mistakes. Of course you do, because that’s how you gain knowledge – that’s the point of the classroom.

Sonia (http://www.soniachoquette.com/ ) is a beautiful spirit and what she is telling us here is not only necessary for our growth but life enhancing. If we continue to dwell in the past it is not healthy and we are doing a dis-service to our soul.

Tomorrow morning 3:42am the Moon is full in Taurus. It is a perfect moment to resolve or bring closure to negative thoughts and or behaviours. It is a time to give thanks for the lessons learned and prepare to embrace for the new.

It is a number eight day and I can feel the equilibrium of the day wash over me. I love the number eight and especially number eight days. It is a time for me to relish the divine energy and comfort in the journey between the two circles. I hope you love this day too!

Yesterday was hectic and yet brilliant day for me. I raced out of my home at 10am and visited one of my favourite places on the planet. My hairdresser is the best – I adore her and love to have time with her alone in her salon. She tries to make appointments so that we can enjoy each other’s company and just hang out together. I love the feeling of leaving her magic cauldron with my refreshed style.

After that fabulous appointment I came home and had a quick bite to eat and went to my favourite Libran’s house. We had a girlie afternoon filled with discussions on astrology, health, maintainence for our minds, body and soul. We talked about books and people and touched briefly on future prospects. I was in my glory and in total awe of her generosity. The time we spent together was indescribable and soul nourishing.

This afternoon I fly to Brisbane for two weeks. It is a work assignment and I am really looking forward to meeting new people and enjoying new opportunities and experiences.

As I close this entry today I am considering the lessons learned that will come to a close at the Full Moon tomorrow morning. What about you? Are there any doors that need to be closed?

Have a magical Sunday!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment