Saturday, November 13, 2010

Make no judgements

Your soul purpose right now is to refrain from being self righteous and judging others. Don’t see anyone as wrong – simply because they don’t share your point of view.

The Aquarian Moon is an excellent phase to encourage us to starting practising detachment. Aquarians are renowned for this ability as they are able to cut the strings on emotional attachments effectively.

I don’t see anything wrong with that – I think that we can all learn from each other. We all have individual gifts to offer the world.

A number eight day suggests we strive for balance. It is a good business day so there is an opportunity to find a balance between work and life. I am taking some time off today to retreat to a familiar and healing nirvana.

So my friends, I will be talking to you from the outer reaches of Baker’s Swamp.

Have a great Friday – PS make no judgements.

Love, Peace and harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment