Monday, November 22, 2010

Be patient

Are present conditions in your life seemingly working against you? Do you find that certain blocked desires or goals are causing you to feel angry and making you want to lash out?

Your soul’s purpose right now is to view all obstacles as indications that you must refine your intentions and efforts and start anew. Rather than lash out at others, ask yourself where you’re forcing your desires before they’re fully developed. Where are you leaping before you look?

This is a wise standpoint for all of us to consider. I know that from a lot of people’s perspective it’s very difficult to be patient when you want things to happen in your life.

In the meantime, enjoy each and every day and strive to be the best person you can be. Relish the simplest pleasures and don’t be afraid to connect with nature as your playground.

Yesterday I flew up from Canberra and while I travelled through the air I was reading a book by Dr. Wayne Dyer, “Excuses, no more”. The trip flew (pardon the pun) as I immersed myself in the intellectual suggestions.

In previous flights I have found myself clock watching – calculating the minutes left in the trip and planning my to do list when I arrived. Being patient and focusing on the present is a gift to us.

Today the Moon is full in Gemini at 3:42am AEST. This event brings the end to the Scorpio Sun phase and announces the Sagittarius month in the Sun.

Speaking of Sun, where is he? Here in Brisbane I’ve woken up to dark skies and rain. I thought that this was the Sunny State.

After our arrival at the apartment I opened up my suitcase and started to unpack. We ventured out to get some supplies for breakfast and find somewhere to eat for dinner. Mission accomplished.

Today we are all setting up the first stage of the course in this State. It should be great fun and lots of knowledge sharing. I am looking forward to the experience – one day at a time.

I’ve decided to explore the City and surrounds. I will get some maps and brochures today and take myself out of my comfort zone. These are all Sagittarian influences. It’s time for fun and adventure – let’s go!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment