Thursday, February 24, 2011

All the benefits of life

Saturday 26 Feb. 11

Sun in Pisces
Moon in Sagittarius

When I refrain from thoughts of harm directed toward others, I accumulate all the benefits of life.

Governing a large country is like frying a small fish. You spoil it with too much poking.

Approach the universe with the Tao and evil will have no power. Not that every is not powerful, but its power will not be used to harm others. Not only will it not do harm to others, but the sage himself will also be protected.

If only the ruler and his people would refrain from harming each other, all the benefits of life would accumulate in the kingdom.

Do something different is the mantra of the number five day. Be flexible. Change your routine, promote and advertise yourself and your products. Shout out loud, “I welcome change and rejoice in the new!”

Speaking of rejoicing is it my imagination or is this Sagittarian Moon phase going on forever? The Moon in gregarious and philosophical Sadge is heart warming but there are limits! This influence is a positive reminder to get out there and connect with your ninth house of higher learning and long distance travel. I’ve been drooling over my trip to UK and Europe – what about you?

Ciao – I’ve off to study Italian for Aussie tourists – I think I will need some help or at least a positive arrow from our favourite Centurion.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment