Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I see myself in all others

If I have even a little sense, I walk in the Great Way and my only fear is straying. I live honourably. I see myself in all others.

If I have even a little sense, I should walk in the Great Way and my only fear would be straying.

The Great Way is very smooth and straight, and yet the people prefer devious paths. That is why the court is corrupt, the fields lie in waste, and the granaries are empty.

Dressing magnificently, wearing a sharp sword, stuff oneself with food and drink, amassing wealth to the extent of not knowing what to do with it, is being like a robber.

I say this pomp at the expense of others is like the boasting thieves after looting. This is not the Tao.

There is a magical link between the Sun and Neptune today. I see this alignment as a special gift from the cosmos. Well, don’t we deserve it after such a challenging week so far? This vibration will take us into the Full Moon where we will be asked to release the unwanted burdens of regret and fling off the burdens of our daily fears.

A number five day encourages change and surprise. Look your best. Really dress up. Get out and look for the new. Positive change is in the air. The colour blue is a beacon of inspiration and aquamarine a jewel to consider.

An appropriate affirmation is: “I welcome change and rejoice in the new!”

Whatever path you choose to walk I wish you golden and cosmic blessings with every step.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment