Monday, February 7, 2011

I let go of my need for more

Which means more to you, you or your renown? Which brings more to you, you or what you own? I san what you gain is more trouble than what you lose.

Love is full of sacrifice. Wealth is the fruit of generosity.

A contented man is never disappointed. He who knows when to stop is preserved from peril only thus can you endure long.

I let go of my need for more, and live in a state of pure gratitude. Giving is replacing my demand for more.

I am deeply grateful for my life as it is right now. I feel fortunate in many ways and definitely blessed. My life has become a rolling series of wonderful events and the players are honourable and respectful. Every day I ask myself, “How come I am so lucky?”

A long time ago I met a man who was very wealthy and vivacious. He was always smiling, he was always positive. I asked him, “how come you are so lucky?” And he replied, “Julia, the harder I work, the luckier I become!” I guess it says it all really doesn’t it?

The Moon in Aries puts fuel in your tank to give you the get up and go to propel you toward your ambition. Yesterday I did a lot of work but didn’t accomplish anything in its entirety. Today, I have a list of priorities sitting in my diary and I am ready to tackle them as soon as I get into work.

The number five day is static and unpredictable. So it is important to have a plan to keep you on track.

I hope that you are able to accomplish great things – I look forward to our chat tomorrow; same time; same place.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment