Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday in Sydney

It’s hot and humid here in the city. I’m afraid that my body and mind are not use to this extreme heat.

Yesterday was fabulous with a trip to see my Grandsons but this morning the heat it is playing havoc with my fatigue. I feel as if I’ve been out on the town and yet this could not be further from the truth.

Today we will return to Canberra for a more dignified climate.

The trip has been good. My fourth house of home, mother and family has been regenerated. I feel sated in the knowledge that I’ve reconnected and strengthened the familial bonds. It’s difficult to walk away from the centre of your source but also necessary at times.

The next few hours will be breakfast, coffee, packing and travelling. Then the weekly grocery shopping, unpacking the car, washing and preparing for the week. At least I will have the stable energy of the eight day to support me on the business end of the day.

The Moon in Libra is focused on balance so there will be some rest time too. Later tonight a spa to soak the weary muscles is high on the agenda.

How about a major arcana reading this morning?

The Hanged Man – Prometheus usually elicits a sigh and an eye roll. Why do I have to sacrifice anything to have what I want?

The key to this major arcana card is that the sacrifice is “voluntary”. In that case, you choose to relinquish something to achieve a great purpose or to align to your next phase of your journey. The question is, what are you prepared to give up?

Justice is the icon of the higher mind. Don’t wallow in the dark emotional realm – it is far too nasty. Instead consider strategies that will elevate you to the next exciting chapter. Maintain the connection to your cognitive solutions – more importantly tighten the grip on the strands to your rational mind.

The Fool augurs the beginning. You’ve been through the worst of your current curriculum or current life lessons. Now it is time to start again – fresh as a daisy and ready to push forward on a new path.

Don’t underestimate the potency of lessons learned – take them with you in your knapsack they are the rewards for your deep commitment to your evolution.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment