Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I trust who I am in the world

I trust my essential nature, I let go of all polarities, and I live in the indivisible oneness of the Tao. Goodness and Godness are one, and I trust who I am, a child of God.

A truly good man is not aware of his goodness and is therefore goo. A foolish man tries to be good and is therefore not good.

The master does nothing, yet he leaves nothing undone. The ordinary man is always doing things, yet many more are left to be done.

The highest virtue is to act without a sense of self. The highest kindness is to give without condition. The highest justice is to see without preference.

When the Tao is lost, there is goodness. When goodness is lost, there is mortality. When mortality is lost, there is ritual. Ritual is the husk of true faith, the beginning of chaos.

The great master follows his own nature and not the trappings of life.

It is said:
“He stays with the fruit and not the fluff.”
“He stays with firm and not the flimsy.”
“He stays with the true and not the false.”

The 38th verse is a reminder of the uniqueness and yet the connectedness of whom we are. The Sun and Moon are in Aquarius and this alignment supports this concept. I guess an appropriate line for today would be, “Come on people smile on your brother love one another right now!”

Some people underestimate the power and influence of love – I guess as a participant of the peace movement I find it be second nature. The Pluto in Leo generation is still trying to transform the world and will continue to do so until they leave the planet. So be it!

There is a gentle patter of rain on my sunshade outside my window. This sound elicits a dreamy Neptunian ambience. I feel comfortable and cosy protected in my cocoon. I know that this morning ritual is indulgent and yet I am seduced into its ardour. The gift of self expression is a treat I give myself when I trust who I am in the world.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment