Saturday, February 5, 2011

What others taught I teach

I release all attachment to all objects, status, people and situations. I gain by losing, I lose by gaining.

The Tao gave birth to one. One gave birth to two. Two gave birth to three. And three begat the 10,000 things. The 10,000 things carry yin and embrace yang; they achieve harmony by combining these forces.

People suffer at the though of being without parents, without food, or without worth. Yet this is the very way that kings and lords once described themselves. For one gains by losing, and loses by gaining.

What others taught, I teach. The violent do not die a natural death. That is my fundamental teaching.

The dream Piscean Moon offers a nice balance to the hectic week. I adore my weekends. I feel that I give so much of myself to my work that this time is precious and honoured. It is not that I don’t work on the weekend because I do. It’s just that I work in a different schedule or theme.

I don’t have a lot of plans for today instead I am considering the option of through a creative maze – stopping to smell the roses, nurturing myself with some self care and prepare myself for the hustle and bustle of the week ahead.

The number three energy of today promotes a little activity. This can play out with mental agility, physical exercise or short journeys around the neighbourhood. I am not suggesting that you race about like a crazy person because the vibes of the Piscean Moon would not support that option. What I am suggesting is a quiet stroll near a watery haven or a walk in beautiful natural surroundings. Enjoy your day – nurture your soul and the temple it resides in.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment