Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Of all accomplishments

The experience of inner peace is my true gauge of all accomplishments

The greatest perfection seems imperfect, and yet its use is inexhaustible. The greatest fullness seems empty, and yet its use is endless.

Great straightness seems twisted. Great intelligence seems stupid. Great eloquence seems awkward. Great truth seems false. Great discussion seems silent.

Activity conquers cold; inactivity conquers heat. Stillness and tranquillity set things in order in the universe.

This 45th verse of the Tao Te Ching sits comfortably with my soul. When I am in a state of tranquillity I feel as I’ve returned home. It is a place of calm, serenity and peacefulness – priceless!

The Moon in Taurus offers a steady and calm energy. I am calm and yet deliberate in my stride. We have gone from the dreamy Piscean Mon to the dynamic Aries Moon phase and now practicality reigns and the work must be done.

A number six day supports this astrological premise. Commitment, responsibility and attention to detail are the priorities for today.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment