Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anywhere from here

1 March 2011
Sun Pisces
Moon Aquarius

I see simplicity in the complicated. I do great things while they are small. I can get anywhere from here.

Practice non action. Work without doing. Taste the tasteless. Magnify the small, increate the few. Reward bitterness with care. See simplicity in the complicated. Achieve greatness in little things.

Take on difficulties while they are still easy; do great things while they are still small. The sage does not attempt anything very big, and thus achieves greatness.

If you agree too easily, you will be little trusted; because the sage always confront difficulties, he never experiences them.

This is a fantastic verse for me to remember. Often I rush in to accomplish tasks or offer my enthusiasm too quickly. I have learned that this is not necessary – rather it is a waste of my energy and I feel deflated or over-burdened. Now I am more cautious and considered. Now I can venture to anywhere from here.

A number eight day stirs the ambition within us. Do financial or legal work. Go to the gym or have a health check up. Help someone less fortunate. Success is already yours now!

The Moon in Aquarius takes us into the third month of 2011. It opens our eyes and minds to the concept of humanity. Aquarius rules the 11th house of friendship, connections and has a Uranian influence. So networking with a purpose is a high priority.

Uranian modalities of communication throb through our life. We are connected to the internet – computerisation and social networking. For all of the bad press that the Uranian influences attract I would not like to consider my modern existence without them.

I am off to publish my columns for March – see you in cyber-land.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment