Thursday, March 4, 2010

Forgive yourself

The Sun a Moon are in a supportive aspect. The Sun is in dreamy, romantic and imaginative sign of Pisces. The Moon is in fellow water sign, Scorpio. This watery trine between two emotional mates can facilitate an excavation into the motivations between our heads and our hearts. For me it is a moment to be gentle with myself and to contemplate the act of forgiveness.

The supreme act of forgiveness is when we can forgive ourselves for all of the wounds we’ve created in our own lives. Forgiveness is an act of self-love. When you forgive yourself, self acceptance begins and self love grows. Let’s say I’m a work in progress – but still have a long way to go!

The Wheel of Fortune promises a beneficial cycle of love and golden opportunities. Love makes the world go around and peace is the soul elixir. I feel extremely fortunate in my personal relationships and especially in my marriage. My personal life chimes like a Ferris wheel in full tilt roaring out messages of love and respect.

The Tower is representative of the lightning bolts out of the blue – the arrows, spears and slights of the unsuspecting foes. Ironically, the Scorpio Moon brings them out of the woodwork and the point darts wound my fragile soul.

The Devil represents oppression and fear. I take responsibility for my role in this toxic cycle of abuse. Why do I allow it? When can I free myself from the chains of oppression? Do I have the strength to toss off the shackles of pain and regret? I don’t know and that’s the truth.

The Fool promises a new horizon. I crave his enthusiasm and endurance. I beg for his vitality and the wonder of his imagination and vibrancy. Rescue me from the darkness of my despair. Can I tag along? Can I join you in each and every step of the way? Please don’t leave me alone to perish in the blackness of my disappointment.

When you pick up a rock make sure you are prepared to face what is lurking underneath. Before you turn it over ask yourself, “Do I really want to know what is clinging to the underbelly of my curiosity? Today has the potential for enlightenment and healing. Bask in the energies of the Sun and Moon as they hold hands a soar across the sky.

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment