Thursday, March 25, 2010

You are an artist of spirit

Find yourself and express yourself in your own particular way. Express you love openly. Life is nothing but a dream, and if you create your life with love, your dream becomes a master piece of art. So Be It!

The Moon in Leo pushes the creative boundaries. The Sun is in Aries and therefore the element of the day is fire. There is also a powerful alignment with the Sun and Pluto (Capricorn) which could mean an egotistical showdown. I suppose you could be hearing a lot of, “it’s all about me!” It is a good idea to keep our egos in check and try not to buy into the hard core energy of negotiation. Instead, take it easy on yourself and others. Forewarned is forearmed – don’t you think?

It’s a number four day of building foundations under your future. The talk-fest of the number three day from yesterday is over and now it is time to get some action verbs into your sentences and deliver outcomes. The time is to set up the formwork for a new production.

This has already been a week of new beginnings and with the Sun in Aries that concept has been highlighted. Now with a number four day we are asked to set the parameters for the day ahead. It is important to be discerning about each brick you choose. The building blocks of the future start with the choice of materials today.

Our theme today is about creativity and being an artist. My belief is that we are a constant stream of creativity from Spirit. Some painters pain what they see and others take in a view and allow the images to swirl around then begin the painting sources from their imagination. Sure, they have been inspired by a view or a tree but they layer these memories with the influence from spirit.

I’ve also heard that some song writers channel the words in a stream of consciousness and the tune flows into their fingers and the song becomes a perfect blend of imagination and creative flow.

When I write it is purely a tributary of consciousness. Of course I have certain stimuli and prompts such as the tarot, numerology, astrology and even some quotes for the day. However, the coating is an unedited script that flows from Spirit.

My question is, what do you want to me write today? What messages do you want me to take to the world with my journal entry? It depends of course, on who is around me at the time and their messages that they want to bring into our world. And I am sure that you too, relay the messages from your Guides in your daily creative ventures.

The Hierophant is the wise counsellor. He is aware of the potential for pain and rejection. He cautions that the angry mob is not a healthy environment to dwell. He is a victim of circumstance but chooses not to remain in the oppression of victimology. Create your temple and remain calm and centred. The queue to liberation will appear on the parchment and your days of exclusion will be over.

The Wheel of Fortune has such an appeal today. The fated discus moves to the sound of its mystical orchestra. The wheel is turning in my favour – I can feel it; see it; taste it; woo hoo I am free!

The Hanged Man represents the voluntary sacrifice we must consider. What are you prepared to give up getting your ticket out? Material possessions can be replaced – it’s only your self-esteem that is worth saving. The escape hatch clicks open – it’s nearly time.

Strength is the courage required to pack your bags and close the lid on yester-year. It’s been a ride. I’ve fallen over, skinned my knees and picked myself up and nursed the bruises. Time has been the teacher; the healer, the wise Lord of change – now I look to the sunrise for direction and inspiration. The easel is set and the pains glisten in the tin. The brush is poised ready to create the perfect dream for my life.

Love, peace and happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment