Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Miracles happen when you forgive

A number nine day promises empowerment and resolution. It’s time to draw a line under a nine day cycle. Lesson learned and promises made over the past week and a half are draw into resounding conclusion. I know that I’ve learned a great deal about myself and others during this turbulent time. But am I willing to forgive?

The High Priestess is calm and wise in her demeanour. She knows that she has been through the worst of times – now for the best.

The Fool bursts with enthusiasm and raw excitement. Which way will I go? The new highway holds the most promises and I am ready to take the express route.

The Empress is calm in her resolve for new beginnings. A show of calm discrimination resides behind the labour pains. I am ready to give birth to a new phase – yes I am!

How do I begin? I must forgive those who are my enemies or silent foes. Don Miguel Ruiz reminds us that, “You are born with the capacity to forgive, but you learn the opposite behaviour. You learn not to forgive, you practice not to forgive. When you learn to let go of your pride and ask for forgiveness, miracles start to happen in your life.

All the miracles to take you on a new and brilliant path!

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment